Is it time for a laundry room update? Here are 7 ways to refresh your laundry space.
Does the picture above resemble your current laundry room?
While functional, it’s not exactly the most aesthetically pleasing laundry room. Updating a space we use so frequently can have a huge impact and doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. Here are a few things you can do to update your laundry room:
- Liven things up with a new shade of paint.
- Remove any wood panelling or anything else that heavily dates the room (not in a cute vintage way).
- Add some functional storage. This could be a few shelves or cabinets—whatever best suits your needs.
- Build a workspace for folding laundry, so you can save time and decrease wrinkles as you pull laundry from the dryer.
- Update your window treatments for an inexpensive, impactful change.
- Update your appliances if you haven’t done so in the past few years.
- Consider bumping a wall out to give the room some extra square footage if you need more space.
With the right team, your dream laundry room is within reach. Ready to make the laundry room you’ve been longing for? Contact us today! Our expert designers and builders will help bring your vision to life.